First of all sorry this took so long and second of all thanks for reading my blog! It cuts down on the emails which can get tiring at times. I am still having a really great time and cannot wait for it to stop snowing in Graz and just get green already. Anyway I shall proceed about my weekend in Vienna.
As I get off the train I cant seem to find Lisa anywhere, after searching for a couple minutes I get a call from her and we orientate ourselves and finally we see each other on opposite sides of the train station. I shit you not it was something a Hollywood producer would have died to film, not only because I would make an amazing leading role but also because there were no more people left in the station, the train was just taking off and we were literally at opposite sides of the station so we had to walk toward each other in our prospective dramatic fashions and finally embrace for the first time in a long while. It was so great seeing everyone again this weekend, it feels as though I was never gone, I loved every minute of my stay in Vienna.
After I got settled in at Lisa's antique, enormous, and beautiful new apartment I went to meet my host-family and say hello, and eat some really amazing food. Later that night I went to meet Dorina and Dino, Lukas, Steffi and Haucky. It was so much fun to see them again especially since we went to a bar that Dorina works at so we got a lot of free booze, which one can never complain about.
The next day I wondered around Vienna taking pictures and going to places that hold so many memories for me. I found myself laughing aloud at some streets and outside some bars because of the events that took place there years ago. Later my host family invited me to go up to the garden and check it out during the winter, it was nice but my pumas got a little muddy but its all good, once I post about Venice you will see how mud pales in comparison as to what they would go through next. That night I met with a bunch of Lisa's friends at a Arabian restaurant which was really good, I peaced out early and went to another bar to meet up with Mo and a few other Rosasgasse friends to round out my weekend.
On Sunday I didnt really do much but it was nice just to relax and wait for my train back to Graz. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying there semester. P.S. I still haven't started classes yet, I hope we can still be friends after this. Miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment